Admission under self-sustained progremme
The students admitted in the above discipline shall have to pay total amount of Rs. 200,000/- for 8 semesters i.e. Rs. 25,000/ per semester in addition to normal fee and user charges at the time of admission in the University.
Admission under self-finance programme
Students admitted under the above scheme in the Department of Electrical Engineering shall have to pay a total amount of Rs. 900,000/- (Nine hundred thousand only) while those admitted in the discipline of Telecommunication Engineering shall have to pay a total amount of Rs. 700,000/— (seven hundred thousand only) along with other fee, fund and other user charges for four years (eight semesters) study period, in the following manner:
Department of Electrical Engineering
- RS. 225,000/— lump sum at the time of admission for one year (1st& 2ndsemesters) along with other user charges.
- Rs. 675,000/- in six equal installments, of Rs. 112,500/- per semester along with other user charges.
Department of Telecommunication Engineering
- Rs. 175,000/- lump sum at the time of admission for one year (1st & 2ndsemesters) along with other user charges.
- Rs.525,000/- in six equal Installments of Rs. 87,500/- per semester long with other user
In case of Admission Cancellation, the refund policy is as under:
|% of Tuition Fee*||Timeline** for Semester System|
|Full (100%) fee refund||Upto 7th day of commencement of classes|
|Half (50%) fee refund||From 8th-15th day of commencement of classes|
|No refund||From 16th day of commencement of classes|
* %age of fee shall be applicable on all components of fee, except for security and admission charges.
** Timeline shall be calculated continuously covering both weekdays and weekends.
- Admission against these seats shall be on the basis of merit.
- Students admitted under this scheme shall not be provided accommodation in University hostels.
- Besides clauses mentioned above, all other relevant clauses given in the Undergraduate Prospectus 2019-20 shall be applicable to this program of admission. In case of a conflict with the relevant clauses mentioned elsewhere in the Prospectus, these clauses shall prevail.