1. Merit of engineering candidates against open, self-finance, and reserved seats will be determined according to the following criteria or as per HEC/PEC policy:
(a) 10% weightage to Percent marks in SSC Examination.
(b) 50% weightage to Percent marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination (adjusted
(c) 40% weightage to Percent marks in Entrance Test.
(2) Merit of BS in Computer Sciences & BS in English will be determined according to the following criteria:
(a) 30% weightage to Percent marks in SSC Examination.
(b) 70% weightage to Percent marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination (adjusted
(3) If a candidate is Hafiz-e-Quran, he/she will get additional marks out of twenty, provided that he/she has a valid certificate from Wifaqul Madaris (or any other HEC-recognized board) and qualifies the test conducted by the Hafiz-e-Quran Evaluation Committee on the date and time notified for the purpose. Composition of the committee will be as under:
(a) Convener Admission Committee (Convener)
(b) A Hafiz-e-Quran certified by a recognized Board/Madrassa (Member)
(c) A college/University teacher teaching the course Islamic Studies (Member)
(4) In case of a tie in any merit position for admission, the marks obtained in HSSC examination shall over-ride. In case of a further tie, the age of the applicants shall be the criteria and the older candidate shall get preference.
(5) In case F.Sc Part 2 result is not declare then UET Mardan will calculate merit on Matric, F.Sc Part 1 & ETEA Marks/Score.
(6) Those Candidates who have taken additional Maths their F.Sc result is not declare on time, UET Mardan will calculate merit on matric, F.Sc part 1, Biology & Etea Score.
In case Candiates have not confirmed seats in the first merit list either Open or Self-Finance, their name will be deleted automatically from the University next merit list.