Candidates applying against reserved quotas must fulfill the requirement of qualification mentioned in 2.1(c) above and also meet the following criteria:
- They must have domicile of the relevant area and meet the additional conditions of the relevant reserved seats, stated in section 4
- Candidates with domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Erstwhile FATA must have appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency (ETEA) Peshawar for the Academic Session 2019-20. The Entrance Test is valid for one academic year only.
- Candidates studying abroad and candidates with domicile of other provinces, seeking admission on reserved seats in this University must have passed Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT-II) (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) with a minimum score of 50% or appeared in the entrance test from any other Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) accredited public sector engineering university of the respective province. The SAT-II test shall be valid for two academic years.
- Candidates belonging to AJK and seeking admission against the reserved seats in this University may appear in the entrance test conducted by ETEA or any other public sector, PEC accredited engineering university in Pakistan.
- Applications of candidates whose results are not declared till the last date of submission of application form for admission shall not be considered.