Admission by migration
The Admission Committee shall, on payment of R. 800,000/- (Rupees Eight hundred thousand only) in lump sum as migration fee, recommend admission on migration basis to a student within 15 days of the commencement of semester. The admission by migration shall be allowed provided that:
- The admission is possible in the same discipline.
- The applicant is a bona-fide student of public sector institution accredited by PEC, Islamabad or PEC recognized foreign institution/ university (in case of migration from abroad) where from he/she is seeking admission by migration.
- The applicant produces a No Objection Certificate from the University/College/Institution, where he/she has been studying, along with a statement of total number of courses studied by the applicant along with the syllabi of courses studied in order to determine equivalence for admission.
- The applicant submits a certificate confirming that the student has not been debarred from taking University examination, nor has been expelled rusticated from the institution from which he/she intends to migrate and that no disciplinary action has been taken or pending against him/her.
- The Admission Committee agrees to accept the applicant based on the physical facilities in the department and the evaluation of his/her academic record.
- While determining the equivalence of subjects, the Chairman may direct a student to repeat those courses in which the candidate has been found deficient
- The Candidates domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA shall be given preference.
- Migration shall be allowed only in the 3rd, 4th , 5th and 6th semesters of B.Sc. Engineering.
- Applicant for migration to a particular semester must have already studied and passed all courses equivalent to the courses taught in earlier semesters at this University with a minimum of CGPA of 2.00 with the exception of a maximum of two courses. If migration is allowed, the student must study and pass the deficient courses.
- The application for migration is based on such changes in circumstances, which render it practically impossible for a student to continue his/her studies in his/her parent Institution.
- The candidate should satisfy the minimum merit of that batch for which the student seeks migration.
- Migration of a candidate domiciled in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA admitted in any Engineering University /College on the quota basis may be considered if the nominating agency has issued No Objection Certificate to the candidate.
- No migration is allowed on “mutual” basis.