Admission of foreign nationals
- Foreign applicants seeking admission should send their applications to Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. A certificate should accompany the application, from an appropriate authority of the applicant’s country, to the effect that the applicant is a bonafide citizen of that country and is financially sound to meet the expenditure on his/her studies.
- Foreign applicants shall be required to join the University within 15 days from the commencement of classes, failing which their nominations shall be cancelled. In case of exceptions, extension may be allowed by the university authorities.
- The Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad, shall issue Foreign Students Identity Cards. The students shall return these cards to HEC, Islamabad after completion of their studies.
- Candidates possessing Tourist/Invalid Visas are ineligible for admission.
- Afghan Refugees registered in Pakistan with NADRA nominated by government of Pakistan, Higher Education Commission, Islamabad, against Self Sustained program, must fulfill the eligibility conditions of at least 60% unadjusted marks in Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent examination.
- Foreign students seeking admission in B.Sc Engineering are required to Pass SAT-I and SAT-II or Entrance test conducted by HEC recognized public sector Engineering University.
- Foreign students must have stayed and studied abroad physically and have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent examination with at least 60% aggregate marks in the subject of English, Physics, chemistry and Mathematics. There shall be no exception to this requirement..
- If any of the particulars given by the foreign student in his/her application form for admission are found incorrect or facts suppressed, his/her admission will be cancelled and the Govt. of Pakistan or University shall not accept any what so ever in this regard.