- The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA).
- Only candidates belonging to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Erstwhile FATA/AJK/Northern Areas are eligible to appear in the Entrance Test who fulfill either of the following conditions.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engg) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks.
- Candidates who have appeared in Part-ll of Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results, are also eligible to appear for entrance test. However, all other admission conditions will be applicable.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate examination with the subject of Computer Science and intend to apply for admission in Computer Software Engineering, may take entrance test in Computer Science as a subject instead of Chemistry.
Candidates for non-engineering programs shall have to appear in one of the following tests for admission to BSc Computer Science.
- ETEA test held for admission to BSc engineering programs
- Test held by the University through a Testing Agency for admission to BS Computer Science program.