- Candidates belonging to categories of Open Merit, Erstwhile FATA, Sons/daughters of UET Mardan Employees, mentioned in table of seat allocation are directed to submit their application forms for entrance test and admissions to the Directorate of Admissions, UET Mardan on or before the last date advertised for the purpose. Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications shall stand rejected.
- Candidates applying under categories AJK and Balochistan, mentioned in table of seat allocation, shall submit their applications through their nominating agencies. Disciplines for these categories shall be allotted by the nominating agencies. The University shall communicate the last date for the receipt of nominations to the concerned nominating agencies.
- Candidates applying under the category of Sons/daughters of UET Mardan Employees mentioned in table of seat allocation, having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domiciles are also eligible to compete on open merit. Separate application forms for each category will have to be submitted to the Directorate of Admissions, UET Mardan on or before the last date advertised for the purpose. The candidates will have to appear in the entrance test to be conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates applying under the categories of Erstwhile FATA, AJK and Balochistan mentioned in table of seat allocation, are ineligible to compete on open merit basis.
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply for more than one category will submit separate applications on prescribed forms of reserved quotas for each additional category
- Candidates selected for admission shall submit original documents at the time of admission/interview. Original documents of candidates shall be retained by the department concerned and shall be returned at the time of leaving the University. Documents once submitted with application form cannot be changed and shall be considered as final. The University will accept all required documents of admitted students duly verified from the concerned Boards/Institutions.
List of required documents (attested photocopies) to be submitted with Application Forms
- DMCs of SSC and Intermediate (Pre-Engg/Pre-Medical) Part-I & Part-II (Separate).
- DMC of Additional Mathematics, (if applicable).
- DMCs of B-Tech/Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE), if applicable.
- Original/Provisional Certificate of SSC.
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate from a recognized institution (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate of the Candidate.
- Father's/Mother's/Guardian's Computerized National Identity Card.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Children Registration Certificate (CRC) of the applicant.
- Good Character Certificate from the institute last attended.
In addition to the above documents, five recent passport size colored photographs (blue background) of the candidate must be submitted.
List of original documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent examination on the basis of which admission is sought. In case the examination consists of Part-I and Part-II, detailed marks certificates of each part shall be submitted.
- An equivalence/marks conversion certificate, issued by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education, Islamabad in case of candidates having passed equivalent examination from an institute outside Pakistan.
- Original/Provisional Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
- Detailed Marks Certificates (DMC) of Secondary School or equivalent examination.
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate (if applicable) from a recognized institution.
- Good Character Certificate from the Head of institution most recently attended by the candidate.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Children Registration Certificate (CRC) of the candidate (Attested Photocopy).
- Computerized National Identity Card of the applicant's Father/mother/guardian (Attested Photocopy).
- Migration Certificate from the concerned Board.
- Medical Fitness Certificate on prescribed proforma from a registered medical practitioner, at least MBBS.
- Income certificate of parents/guardian on prescribed proforma from a competent authority.
- Undertaking on a Non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.50/— according to the prescribed proforma duly attested by the Oath Commissioner for non-indulgence in politics in the university.
- A declaration signed by the candidate and countersigned by his/her father or guardian (as the case may be) to the effect that he/she would abide by the rules and regulations of the University and obey instructions issued to him/her from time to time by the University Authorities.
- For in-service candidates, permission letter and evidence of leave for the study period from their employer.