- General Policy for Admission to MSc Programs
The Master’s degree program at UET Mardan shall extend over a period of at least four semesters. A total of 33 credit hours (including 27 credit hours of courses and 6 credit hours of research) are required to complete the Master’s Degree Program. The 26 credit hours of course work shall include a minimum of 18 credit hours from the area of specialization and 3 credit hours of the course “Research Methodology”.
- Master of Science at UET Mardan commences in Spring and Fall Semesters, i.e., twice annually.
- Candidates seeking admission must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline recognized by the HEC.
- Candidates seeking admission must score 50% minimum marks in GRE General type test organized by the University Appointed Testing Authority (UATA).
- Application on the prescribed form shall be made to the Director Admissions, on the date advertised in newspapers, after which no application shall be entertained.
Ph.D. program shall be open to applicants who have Master’s/M.Phil. degrees with a minimum G.P.A of 3.0 in a relevant discipline so recognized by the University. For details on area of specialization, the chairman of respective department should be contacted. The DPGS in consultation with the heads of department will invite applications for admission to the Ph.D. program at the same time as Master’s admissions. The application should include a brief proposal of research to be carried out by the applicant, along with CV and a list of any previous research publications.